The London hub of the NCSEM is the Institute of Sport Exercise and Health (ISEH).
The ISEH provides excellence in elite sports performance and sports injury prevention and management whilst bridging the gap between elite sport, amateur sports and exercise prescription, for the improvement of the healthcare of the population.
- Provides elite athlete treatment – a worldwide centre of excellence
- Delivers world class teaching, training and research in sport and exercise medicine
- Delivers health care needs of sport and exercise to elite and amateur levels
- Bridges the gap between the elite athlete and the weekend warrior through offering elite performance and training (including NHS patients)
- Translates findings from research to give an impact on the health of the nation.
The ISEH is a partnership between:
- British Olympic Association
- English Institute of Sport
- HCA Healthcare UK
- University College London (UCL)
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust